SAREMCO DENTAL / CLASSIC LINE This proven composite restoration system has been impressing and convincing dentists throughout the world for more than 25 years! SAREMCO has invested many years of industrial experience and specialist dental knowledge into this system. The outcome is a complete microhybrid-based restorative system comprising bonding, composite, cement and sealer.
MICROHYBRID COMPOSITE SYRINGE
Light-curing microhybrid composite for Class I to V restorations in the anterior and posterior regions, can also be used for the indirect technique. Abrasion-resistant, radiopaque, firm, can be quickly and easily polished to a high lustre, active marginal adaptation, very fine filler with very low spread.
- light-curing, highly filled, radiopaque composite
- excellent abrasion resistance and high shade stability
- positionally stable
- easily and quickly polished to a high lustre
- active marginal edge adaptation
- microhybrid filler with a very narrow range of distribution
- does not stick to the instrument
- self-smoothing surfaces
order number HW-7210c content 4g unit of order SRY