SAREMCO DENTAL / GREEN LINE The pioneering composite restoration system is based on a new matrix technology pro-duced without the addition of TEGDMA or HEMA – gentle and reliable for dentists, dental personnel and patients. The composition without TEGDMA and HEMA signifies a considerable advantage for patients and operators with an allergy to these substances. A contamination with these substances due to skin contact, inhalation or washing out in the saliva with subsequent absorption into the body thereby is reduced decisively.
LUTING CEMENT WITHOUT TEGDMA,HEMA
Light-curing and self-curing radiopaque composite luting cement without TEGDMA, HEMA and BisGMA, for final cementation of inlays/onlays, crowns, bridges, root posts and screws. In practical 10g double mix syringe for precise application.
- free from TEGDMA, HEMA and BisGMA
- for use with indirect composite, metal and porcelain/zirconium oxide restorations
- light and auto-polymerising
- outstanding physical values
- optimum mixing ratio and spot-on application due to the double syringe
order number HW-7463 content 10g unit of order SRY