Introduction to Schottlander Founded in 1922 and still owned by the Schottlander family, we have prospered and are growing through an absolute commitment to high quality products, training and services that answer genuine clinical needs. We manufacture and market a wide range of dental materials within the United Kingdom. In the International market, which includes every continent of the World, we focus on our key products
When no pressure is applied Doric Flo-Light is very firm, staying in position on the tooth. When shear pressure is applied, as when the impression is inserted in the mouth, it flows almost water thin. This controlled flow gives incredible detail and avoids blows and imperfections even when moisture is present.
- Light bodied vivid green wash material
- Excellent detail around the gingival margins even when moisture is present
- Thixotropic with increased control
- Reproduces very fine detail
- Innovative cartridge design eliminates cross contamination
Suitable for use in both one and two stage crown & bridge impression techniques.
Use with Doric Soft and Regular Snap Set Putty, Doric Easy Heavy or Doric Heavy.