Adhesive & Bonding Supplies
Our light cure bonding adhesive solutions have been clinically tested against the leading orthodontic adhesives. Bond-it adhesive for metal and ceramic brackets and tubes, and Band-it cement for bands are now well established in the market place as the product range favoured by many orthodontics worldwide.
Medium viscosity means easy to use.
• Blue paste means easy to clean up.
• The resin and glass ionomer cement allows for the slow release of fuoride.
• Has no unpleasant taste.
• The syringe and capsule design provides easy and accurate delivery.
• Superior adhesion with a high resistance to washout and band looseness.
• Single syringe equals 30-40 bands
1 Syringe (5g) DB09-0100
Economy Pack (4) DB09-0101
Bulk Pack (8) DB09-0102
• High viscosity means a low drift for accurate bracket placement.
• Has a distinguishable colour to facilitate clean up of fash.
• Is the only adhesive that transitions to tooth colour after 2-3 weeks.
• Superior bond strength compared to leading brands.
Adhesive syringe (2 or 4), Light cure sealant, Etchant, Mixing pad and Brushes.
Kit (2 Syringe) DB09-0200
Kit (4 Syringe) DB09-0201
Adhesive syringe (5g) DB09-0202
Light cure sealant (7ml) DB09-0203
Etchant (4g) DB09-0204
Mixing pad (pk 50) DB09-0205
Brushes (pk 25) DB09-0206
Essential tools for indirect orthodontic bonding, Emiluma and Lumaloc are made of transparent silicone that allows quick and precise delivery to the arch.
• Materials chemically cure together to create a single tray with a soft interior
• Made of transparent material that allows brackets to be light cured through indirect bonding trays
• Unique formulations allow both products to remove cleanly without crumbling
• Easy-to-use cartridges ft in standard impression materials dispensing gun
• Supported by Dr. Richard P. McLaughlin and the developers of the Quick IDBSTM—Drs. Masatada Koga, Kazuya Watanabe, and Takako Koga
Contact us for full instructional video
Emiluma Silicone provides a soft internal tray to enable easy removal of the tray following intra-oral bonding.
Emiluma Essentials Kit 1 x Dispensing gun 3 x 50ml cartridges 30 x tips
Emiluma Refll Kit 2 x 50ml cartridges 20 x tips
Dispensing gun 1 x dispensing gun DB09-0063
FLUORIDE RELEASING AND RECHARGING PRIMER
• Releases and recharges fuoride up to 18 months
• 38% flled with substantial glass ionomer plus nano-fllers for long-lasting strength
• Non-yellowing and stain resistant
• Drying agent seeks out moisture and draws resin in, ensuring superior bonding and fuoride uptake
• Fluorescent properties make reapplication and removal easy and convenient
Seal kit 4 x 1.7g syringe 60 x metal tips
Trial syringe 1 x 0.6g 3 x Opal Seal tip
Lumaloc creates a transfer tray of optimal strength and stability for the indirect technique.
Lumaloc Refll Kit 2 x 50ml cartridges 12 x tips
MEDIUM VISCOSITY LIGHT CURE BONDING ADHESIVE
• Medium viscosity that butters easily into bracket mesh and minimises drift upon placement
• Proprietary loading process virtually eliminates “run on"
• Ergonomic contra-angle syringe delivers adhesives with precision and economy
• Contains fuorescing properties, making it visible under a UV black light to ease removal
• Extended working time
Opal Bond MV syringe kit 8 x 0.9g Opal Bond MV syringes
35% PHOSPHORIC ACID ETCHING SOLUTION
• Unique self-limiting properties after 15 seconds prevent over etching
• Optimal viscosity with a proprietary surfactant penetrates the smallest fssures without migrating
• Proprietary etch solution rinses of enamel quickly and easily
• Brilliant blue color assures safe, accurate placement and complete removal
Etch kit (4 x 1.5g syringe + 20 tips)
Etch 20 x 1.5g syringe
Etch Econo 50 x 1.5g syringe
Etch Indispense refll (30g jumbo syringe)
Opal bond flow
• Optimal fow characteristics and placement and help prevent slumping • Contains a micro-nano hybrid fller for enduring strength and wear
• Ideal for permanent retainers, bite ramps, occlusal buildups, and indirect bonding
• Compatible with any light-cured bonding system
• Smooth fnish and kind to opposing enamel
• Also available in blue, ideal for bite ramp and occlusal build ups.
Opal Bond fow syringe kit 2 x 2.3g A2 syringes 20 x metal tips
Also available in blue
Opal Red Tip
• Smooth delivery of viscous or filled materials via an internal helical channel and ridge
• Tight, adjustable brush fibres minimize bubbles
Tips (20 pack) Optomal with: Opal Etch
Opal Blue Tip
• Pinpoint precision
• Narrow cannula accurately delivers material
• 25g cannula
Tips (20 pack) Optomal with: Opal Etch
Opal Bond Flow Tip
• Large-gauge cannula enables consistent flow
• Standard flowable composite delivery tip
Tips (20 pack) Optomal with: Opal Bond Flow
Many other tips available. Please contact us for details or to place an order.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Try a syringe of each product in this convenient trial kit With a trial kit you can get frst hand experience of the quality and ease of application of the Opal adhesive range.
1 x 1.7g Opal Seal syringe
1 x 0.9g Opal Bond MV syringe
1 x 1.5g Opal Etch syringe
1 x 2.3g Opal Bond Flow syringe
20 x Opal Seal tips
20 x Opal Blue tips
20 x Opal Bond fow tips
For the permanent cementation of orthodontic appliances. Contains: 30g powder, accessories.
Etch Gel Jumbo Syringe Kit
Contains: 1 x 60g jumbo syringe, 5 x applicator syringes, 50 x disposable application tips.
Recommended for use on all ceramic crowns/ veneers prior to bonding orthodontic brackets. Suitable for metal, plastic or ceramic brackets. Sold in 6ml bottle.
Chemical and light cure composite double syringe 5g, includes 10 mixing tips. For bonding and rebonds.
Etch Gel Syringe Kit
Contains: 1 x 12g Syringe, 25 disposable application tips.
Classic PE Coated Tray Liners
Heavy weight paper bonded with a PE layer. 11” x 7” (275 x 175mm). Sold in 2 packs of 250 (500 in total).
Choose from 7 diferent Mini-Mold Treatment Aids.
Mini Mold Starter Kit
Kit includes: 24 Mini-Mold tips (3 of each style), 2 tip handles, detailed step-by-step instructions
Each Mini-Mold Treatment Aid includes:
• 10 Mini-Mold tips (same type)
• 1 tip handle and detailed step-by-step instructions (Bite-Ramp pk of 8).
Excellent for Bonded Retainer
Mini-Mold Tips Creates edgewise brackets, ideal for minor tooth adjustments.
Mini-Mold Tips Creates a bite opening ramp on the lingual of the upper anterior teeth
Mini-Mold Tips Ideal for making direct bond lingual retainers.
(for wire sizes up to .020”)
Mini-Mold Tips Creates a functional low profle button quickly and easily.
Mini-Mold Tips Designed to create a temporary tube
Mini-Mold Tips The small conical spike ends thumb sucking and tongue thrusting.
Posterior Molar Pad
Mini-Mold Tips Designed to open the bite from the posterior teeth.
Original Microbrushes - Regular Tip
Microbrushes can be used for: Etchants, Bonding Agents, Cavity Liners, Fluoride Varnishes, Acetone plus many more day to day situations. 4 tubes of 100 applicators.
Barrier Glasses - Clear
Protective glasses providing a protective barrier against contaminated fuids and other residue, ensuring the safety of both staf and patients. Lightweight and comfortable design, with brow and side shields. Can be worn over eyeglasses.
Barrier Glasses - Clear
Protect your eyes and patients from harmful UV rays with these lightweight glasses.
Extra Oral Cheek Expanders
Autoclavable Extra-oral Cheek Expanders are specifcally designed to resist fracture. The unique tab allows the cheeks to be pulled out further. Made from a heavy duty plastic, it is autoclavable without risk of cracking or breaking. Autoclavable up to 121°C or cold sterilisable. Sold in pairs.
Autoclavable Expander Regular
Autoclavable Expander Small
Super Soft Tongue Blocks
Made out of a soft pliable plastic, Super Soft Tongue Blocks are perfect with or without a saliva ejector. They also hold the patient’s mouth open without discomfort.
Sold in packs of 50.
Disposable bonding brushes. Sold in a box of 400.
Light Curing Shield
Protect your eyes and patients from harmful UV rays with this curing shield.
For a full range of cheek expanders
Nola Dry Field System
Obtain a totally dry feld for the entire arch without drugs, absorbing pads and cotton rolls. System includes: Cheek Retractor, Silicone Tubing, Connectors, Saliva Ejector.
Sold in packs of 50.
Small size, green 4S04-0200
Large size, blue 4S04-0201
Shatter-resistant acrylic handheld mirror
Help maintain a dry feld. Saliva Ejectors are constructed of medical grade vinyl tubing. The metal insert allows the tubing to be bent into any confguration. There is a quick disconnect ftting which allows for easy placement and removal. Also available are adaptor tubes that provide a connector between a slow speed ejector system and the saliva ejector. Sold in packs of 3.
Saliva Ejector DB04-0401
Adaptor Tubes DB04-0402